The Embassy of the Republic of France’s Service for Science and Technology is organizing a series of French-American Climate Talks (FACTs) across North-America. On November 13th, Austin will be the host city for these discussions on international collaboration. Showcase projects include our sister, the City of Angers.
9:45am Clean Energy Climate Round Table
– Kathleen Baireuther, Executive Director, CleanTX
– Arnaud Uzabiaga, Business Development, boostHEAT
– Marc-Alain Behar, VP Business development, Solairedirect
– Moderated by Philippe Leonard, CEO, Urban Wind Design
10:45am Clean Water Climate Round Table
– Billy Roberts, VP Drinking Water Applications, Omni Water Solutions
– Bernard Benayoun, CEO, Bamboo for Water
– Serge Bellulo, CEO, Serbel
– Moderated by Thomas Ortman, CEO, Concurrent Design
11:30am Closing Statements
– Peter Beck, Associate Professor, St. Edward’s University
Please register via the link below.