Are you seeking to expand your business in Latin America?
This 1/2 day hands-on Cultural Confidence workshop will help ensure your success by developing the awareness, knowledge and skills necessary to work and communicate effectively with Latin American counterparts and clients.
In order to maximize the outcomes of the Texas – Latin America Business Summit and provide sustained benefits, Cultural Confidence is proud to bring you this opportunity in collaboration with the World Affairs Council of Austin and the International Accelerator.
- Become aware of the subtle yet powerful impact culture has on international business success
- Develop awareness of their cultural conditioning, blind spots and how some behaviors can be perceived by Latin Americans counterparts
- Gain insight into Latin American values, communication styles and business practices and develop the ability to predict and understand the behaviour and expectations of their Latin American counterparts
- Learn to appreciate the different ways in which people are accustomed to work and communicate in Latin America, leverage diversity and capitalize on differences
- Start developing culture-effective communication, leadership, conflict-resolution, management and negotiation skills.
In order to maximize participation and learning outcomes, space is limited to 20 participants.
The workshop will be held in beautiful space at the International Accelerator.
Beverages and healthy snacks will be provided.