In collaboration with the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), the World Affairs Council of Austin invites local business representatives to hear from and meet 12 Korean Startups from diverse industry sectors — education, art, fashion, technology, wellness, and virtual reality.
KOCCA (a government organization) provides a comprehensive support system to nurture the content industry, with the aim of growing Korea’s content industry into a global leader.
The 12 INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE and INTERESTING Korean Startups include:
- OPENGALLERY: Supplying artwork to individual and corporate customers through rentals or sales.
- BEECANVAS: A template-based collaborative tool that allows you to “Visualize Your Project.”
- Class123: A free and entertaining classroom management tool for teachers.
- MANSOLE: An innovative way to purchase your shoes.
- ALIVE: A mobile video editing solution for 3D/AR.
- Enomad: The world’s smallest and smartest hydro power plant.
- WAY: Analyzes skin & environment data to develop a personalized skincare service.
- ZIKTO: A healthcare wearable that makes user’s life more balanced via context aware feedback technology.
- n.thing: An IoT technology company for smart homes, gardening and farming.
- DAILYHOTEL: Last-minute hotel reservation service with unparalleled prices and simple UI.
- DoubleMe: We literally put you into Virtual Reality! – Holographic VR Experiences.
- Junimong: A platform for children around the world to communicate through art.